0
Corpses of two brothers and another person allegedly slaughtered by Boko Haram near Molai village were brought to Silimri ward of Maiduguri Wednesday evening.


According to local hunters led by Ahmadu Tukur, Boko Haram elements killed one of their colleagues same day, and abducted three other children about few kilometres from Molai village.
“We were told that some boys went to farm near the federal government food reserve and they did not return home.
“We mobilised and went on search of them only to discover their bodies, their hands tied behind their back and their heads completely cut off and placed on their back.
“This is typical of the way Boko Haram operates. The other body, we don’t know about him but we brought the three corpses to the house of the Bulama in Silimri ward.”

According to him, the federal food reserve area was very dangerous as Boko Haram militants were said to have often come around on their motorcycles and have been seen on several occasions by villagers around Molai.

He said, although the area had been declared no go area by the military on many occasions, villagers and some people within Maiduguri have not been adhering to the warning by security operatives.

“Boko Haram have been attacking people around that spot, even soldiers have been attacked around that particular area, but some people still go there in the name of going to farm and they get killed, some are being abducted by Boko Haram,” he added.



Post a Comment

Trending News

 
Top